Monday 4 April 2016

[KNETZ] Park Bom's face came back again

Recent photo CL uploaded

 Yesterday with Sandara Park for a vacation in Philippines and a picture of Park Bom at Manila Airport

Source: Instiz

[1] PrettyㅠㅠㅠPlease report malicious comments that hurts Bom-i
-I'll always cheer for you

[2] Her makeup seem less heavy

[3] I really want to hear Park Bom's voice...I really liked it

[4] Park Bom's originally pretty, makeup and diet has the same(?) larger effectㅜㅜㅜ

[5] Still pretty ㅠㅠ I miss you Unnie...

[6] Pretty, her makeup seem less heavy

[7] I want a 2NE1 Comebackㅠㅠ

[8] Bom-ahㅠㅠㅠ

[9] Keep it upㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[10] She always has the same face...the picture comes out differently depending on the conditionㅇㅇ pretty

[11] Park Bom fans Hwaiting, Park Bom hwaiting... 맴이 아포

[12] Woah, Park Bom... ㅠㅠ pretty... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[13] Ms Chun (春)ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜI miss you

[14] I love you Park Bom, pretty

Author's Notes:
-I don't know whether to be offended by the the title or not

No comments:

Post a Comment