Monday 4 July 2016

[KNETZ] “I’ll come back after my business trip”…Sandara Park, Bright appearance of a goddess in the plane

Source: Naver

[+40 -3] Sandra Park!!! Don’t worry about the comments and replies you get just keep on presenting us with good music! It would be nice if you appeared on reality tv shows but your music matters so much more!! I will wait for your appearances so keep on going!!

[+38 -4] Sandra is nothing but pretty so why is everyone so amazed~Let’s not be so amazed by other people’s daughter. Her level is just so pretty, if she was my daughter I would have piggybacked her everywhere haha but after sugarman i see her here. Why did they stop that show when it’s still so popular? There are still so many people yet to appear~~~:(

[+36 -4] To be honest right now her age is late 20s but still her face is like a baby face hahaha Now take 10 trucks of those kids you love that have been through plastic surgery…Sandara Park’s appearance in her teenage years has been chewed up and gone.

[+38 -5] If it’s Sandara Park’s level that is really pretty already. Honestly, those idols who are prettier than her are just Yoona, Sulli, and Suzy, there is nobody else.

[+37 -9] Dara :((((( TOO PRETTY :(((((

[+9 -2] This unnie here has been pretty the day she made her debut :(( This is so clear…I think I am the one who ate up all of her age…

[+0 -0] I think there is one new kid who just joined and has a feeling like Sandara Park. Her image is very pure and so pretty

[+21 -15] Wow It’s Business Class….must be super nice. Whenever i go overseas I am so unlucky and sit in the Economy Class. I might just get the Economy Class Syndrome now…

No comments:

Post a Comment