Monday 17 October 2016

[KNETZ] Sandara Park ‘Small and cute Mini heart’


Source: Naver

[+1232 -109] She is seriously so cute haha I don’t think she ever grows old

[+964 -72] Sandara’s facial type is honestly just overly pretty

[+761 -39] She had a very weird concept when she was at the age where she was very pretty and young, so she didn’t find the real value of her appearance….She would have been very feminine and pretty then…

[+381 -26] I think she doesn’t care about her fashion style because she cares too much about her face…Even if she just wears a white t-shirt and jeans she would look like a super pretty boss, especially if she lets down her hair.

[+370 -28] Sandara Park seems to be very different from the other idols because if she goes out shopping, she wouldn’t have huge desires for a lot of things and then buy them. She seems like one of those very caring and kind idol, and that’s why I really like her.

[+466 -86] Her job: Being a baby face

[+234 -15] Her tying all her hair back really suits her!

[+219 -16] Her skin is really ㅎㄷㄷAhㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Author's Note
-I found the translations I lost in July so I just decided to post it ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment