Friday 25 March 2016

[CNETZ] Fans wish Bom a Happy Birthday♡









[Weibo Post has 2632 Reposts 1406 Comments 11k Likes]

[+328] I really like you, you would be tired for a person bearing so much but it's okay, I will always be by your side supporting you, it was a surprise that night at MAMA, I was excited till my hands kept trembling and can't control my tears because it was seriously too long since I've seen you and I miss you. I really watch the cut a lot of times until I remember your actions and expressions. Your little emoticons replies to fans on SNS is also very cute. You carry your adorableness everywhere#0324朴春生日快乐#♥ 

[+234] Thank you 米兔 you finally posted it T.T I love Bom Unnie, I will continue waiting, 2 years is nothing. I'm a Bom fan and I'm not leaving. I'm a 2NE1 fan and I'm not leaving T.T T.T T.T Saying and saying it, I cried T.T :S

[+167] 春虫虫 that I love most, Happy Birthday💚Winter goes and spring comes, the season that belongs to you is here, you will also appear right💚We will always miss you, wait for you and love you till the day you return to the stage💚Hope that these days you will rest well and be healthy 

[+148] Unnie happy Birthday♥♥♥ Faster comeback T.T T.T T.T

[+131] Happy Birthday Little Unnie, looking forward to 2NE1's early return 
[+103] I really want to cry, my Bom-ah, when are you coming back, I miss you to death. I'm really angry that YG never post an official poster. You're okay right? Our Bom

[+91] #0324朴春生日快乐# waiting for you to come back Unnie♥♥♥

[+83] No matter what happens Even when the skys falling down I promise you That I`m never let you go. Waiting for you to come back, angel Bom💕 🐼

[+37] #0324朴春生日快乐# Spring is here, you should also come back T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment