Thursday 10 March 2016

[CNETZ] Spreading some love for Bom~♡









[Weibo Post has 3788 Reposts 2677 Comments 13k Likes]


[+428] I'm a SJ fan and I also like 21, during the Guangzhou concert in September, Bom specially ran to the most right side of the stage and bowed, the tears that I have put up for the whole night, I suddenly cried like a dog. At the time I thought, why would there be people who have the heart to insult you

[+295] Although I'm not her fan, but I just like her!!!

[+298] I really want to cry. Unnie faster come out

[+252] The best Park Bom in the world, BJ only believe you. Happy Birthday, our angel. Tonight's wind has a corn smell

[+248] The one in the hot comment talking about Plastic Surgery, what are you looking for a sense of presence here. This is only a Birthday congratulatory post and you drag all these stuffs. One sentence, if you can't take it, just cut (your eye) and blind yourself. If you have nothing don't come here and be stubborn. Unnie does not need your remembrance. Also, she's not bringing in banned drugs without reason, at that time, amphetamines was not banned in Korea. She needs it for medicine treatment. If you have time please look at more news, don't look at half of it and anyhow say after that.

[+220] I'm not her fan, but I want her to come back, I don't know why

[+209] My Bom, I will always qait for you😭

[+161] Always waiting for you to post about it, I just know you won't forget. Bommie, happy birthday, always waiting for you❤ I did not forget❤ #朴春0324生日快乐#

[+175] 2NE1 is 4 people, the best Bom, happy birthday

Author's Notes:
-This was posted on Bom's Birthday last year

No comments:

Post a Comment