Tuesday 21 June 2016

[KNETZ] Gong Minzy.Park Jaebum Swag 2 shot…”my bro!”


Source: Naver

[+1269 -46] I hope they do well. Even though Minzy got out of YG I still not did unfollow.

[+696 -66] Our Minzy got so much prettier???

[+590 -31] If you didn’t write her name Gong Minzy, I don’t think I would have recognised her

[+472 -52] Park Jaebum~~ahhhhhh I hope Gong Minzy does well too!!!

[+577 -136] Why can’t you just stop getting tattoos aye

[+157 -10] Both of them are really good at dancing

[+394 -95] I’m starting to put my hands on my face…Even though she doesn’t have a pretty face she really has a lot of charisma But nowadays I don’t really see that anymore

[+92 -3] I don’t think we can say that because of Park Bom, Gong Minzy didn’t spend a nice time. It’s not like she got wrecked or what. She’s still young so she must want to say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment