Wednesday 1 June 2016

[KNETZ] Sandara Park, a perfect beauty at any angles

Source: Naver

[+39 -2] They have always been an idol that I felt a connection with and liked since their very first debut

[+23 -0] Nice (looking)...^^ I will look at you well(?). Hope you would continue to develop...

[+16 -0] Very docile kind of beauty~~

[+14 -0] So pretty!!!!!!!!

[+13 -0] The epitome of natural beauty ♡ She's so pretty someone below got so insecure. ;)

[+7 -0] She looks pretty as an actress but somehow its quite a pity though...

[+6 -0] She's legit and no trace of plastic surgery. A natural I may say.... unfortunately some immature fans take it in a wrong way. It's not her fault to be beautiful at her age 😏

Author's Notes:
-This is shameless promotion here but I recently opened a twitter shop taking in various makeup products from Korea and 2NE1 and BIGBANG related fansite goods~ I would really appreciate your support! Do follow me @THRILLER_BB21, you can DM me to order makeup products that is not listed in my tweets~

No comments:

Post a Comment