Monday 8 August 2016

[KNETZ] Park Bom, affectionate support for Junior Group Black Pink, cheering "Hwaiting"

Source: Naver

[+347 -28] I want to hear Park Bom singing.. Her voice is really good~

[+320 -29] I love Park Bom. Where are you?

[+297 -27] Where are you Park Bomㅠㅠ No girl group can follow her voice

[+288 -27] I want to hear Park Bom singing... her voice is goodㅠ

[+208 -25] I miss you... ㅠㅠ

[+45 -4] Heol (I'm?) sadㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜBommie Unnieㅠㅜ

[+47 -5] I miss Park Bom singing Don't cry and give me one more song (징징)

[+41 -3] I hope 2NE1 will revive like the Wonder Girls

[+40 -3] Really ㅃㄹ2ne1, come out with some songs

[+32 -2] 2NE1 faster comeback...ㅠㅠ Let's revive like the Wonder Girls

Author's Notes:
-징징 means Whining
-I actually have some Dara articles but I will post it tomorrow
-YG is a rat
-The title actually has YG inside but its weird to include it when the title is in English

No comments:

Post a Comment