Wednesday 3 August 2016

[KNETZ] The season where Park Bom chews on screen. jpg








Fire + I Don’t care + 2NE1TV Seasons + You & I, Park Bom chews in all of these screens

Source: Instiz

1. Ah….:( I miss this so much :((

2. Don’t touch my healthy. nutritious. food~
-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthis is so funny thanks for making me laugh!!!
-Oh my ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this brings make so much memories haha a:((
-ㅋㅋㅋ she became a support singer ㅋㅋㅋ
-Omg these memories hahaha

3. You & I - Don’t cry are so good :((
-Wow it has already been 5-6 years but it is still so good :(( I liked it so much

4. I love your voice so much Park Bom :(

5. :(( I miss this so much
I miss the me from that time period too
-Me too! That time period was so happy for me and whenever I see people from that time period I always think about those happy moments…
-I feel you :(( I was so happy during those days :(
-Oh my somehow I feel very sad …
*Following 17 comments are all saying “me too!” “same!” or around the same as the above three comments*

6. I miss this…

7. Corn Bom…:((

8. The time when “You & I” came out was so great…

No comments:

Post a Comment