Tuesday 29 November 2016

[INSTIZ] 2NE1's disband is the reason for shock to (those born in the) 90's.



The best (ever) debut promotions


The best debut impact
(+ Even now, the Debut Stage is still talked about)

1 word (to describe) At that time of their debut, it was "Shocking" itself

Since then, every song was a hit. 
Their B-side songs are also very famous

Without 2NE1's songs, I can't reminisce my schooling days back in the 90's... 
They ended in vain, without a word. I can only be damn loss for words.

Source: Instiz

-Lollipop...ㅠ

-I listen to Lollipop really often

-Lolli Lolli Lollipop you're my lollipop! (Am I correct..?)

-Heol disband...? Fire...Can't Nobody..Ugly, Clap Your Hands, Go Away, I Don't Care are just all the songs remembered..I even sang 2NE1 songs at the Karaoke yesterday..

-2NE1 has a lot famous songs and B-side.......sad

-Seriously.. Kids that have no interest in idols still know 2NE1's B-side songs.. 

-They really have a lot of famous songs

-No......

-Really official... Its so so regretful.. 

-Heol disband?!

Author's Notes
-This last 2 sentences from the Instiz post + Title was done with help from Jade (@jadexxgd) 
-수록곡=Tracks recorded in an album (I guess it means B-side songs?)


No comments:

Post a Comment