Tuesday 29 November 2016

[KNETZ] Sandara Park "2NE1 Sorry for not protecting you, thank you for the past 7 years"


Source: Naver

[+2015 -87] Lollipop - Fire - I Don't Care - It Hurts - Lonely - Missing You - I Am The Best - Crush - Comeback Home - Falling in Love - Ugly etc etc.... these songs are such a pity

[+1587 -67] I still can't forget when 2NE1 debuted. It was so shocking. ;;

[+1650 -104] Best ever unprecendented Girl Group... they disappeared just like that ㅠㅠ

[+1532 -73] They were really the only unique girl group.. it's such a pity.

[+1293 -59] It's still so good to listen to I Don't Care which is like a classic now.

[+196 -7] Dara-ah it's not your fault. Don't say sorry. (I will still) Support (you) . Let's often see you on TV.

[+207 -11] Sandara's face is pretty, heart is pretty too, 말도 indeed is pretty and there's no controversy or accusations about her after she debuted... she's really a good person

[+160 -9] How can this kind of unprecedented girl group disappear like this ㅜㅜ

[+140 -9] Woah 2NE1 really have a lot of hit songs

Author's Notes:
-I'm currently also translating the CL×Dara official statements article comments, will post it up asap when I'm done😊They have a lot of long paragraphs there😢
-I'm currently asking my friend what the korean word in Comment #7 means, I will edit it once she replies!
-I edited comment #5 and title due to inaccuracy (Credit to @WeLoveDara)

No comments:

Post a Comment