Wednesday 9 November 2016

[KNETZ] "Charismatic Femme Fatale" CL's 1st North American concert site


Source: Naver

[+991 -39] I feel some bitterness whenever CL (and) Sandara go for schedules overseas... They had many great songs like 'I Don't Care', 'Lonely' and etc... They were very popular during 2NE1 TV as well. They could have become bigger (more popular) but because of one person, Park Bom, Gong Minzy withdrew and it became a situation where (2NE1) is neither here nor there.. I feel like it's quite a pity and at the same time bitterness.

[+687 -61] It was really cool seeing the performance videos where (CL's) stage presence (could be seen) when performing her Korean songs! I wish she would return to Korea soon and have a comeback

[+494 -37] It would be hard being alone, hwaiting!!! It's cool to continue challenging!!!!

[+423 -32] Do what you're doing and succeed~

[+275 -47] But does the concert have a lot of people?

[+72 -10] Honestly, YG only has a good marketing and planning ability. In fact, everything else is a mess. It is too selfish, an individualism company.

[+51 -4] I always miss the complete 2NE1

[+47 -3] But in the end, I see that being in YG, CL has no experience in making trouble ㅋㅋㅋ Only about handful of ordinary people?

Author's Notes:
-Comment #1, #2 & #8 is done by Jade (@jadexxgd) as I suck at long Korean paragraphs

No comments:

Post a Comment