Sunday 8 May 2016

[KNETZ] From tomorrow onwards it will officially be a three person idol group







 2NE1 March 5th contract (Renewal/End)
"Thank you Minji-ah I Love You"

After Minzy has finished 7 years of idol group life and officially sent out her ceasation, CL, Dara, and Bom has revealed their re-newed contract.
"+Even though we are apart, Happy Birthday to Dara, Bom and Chaerin Unnie's only maknae, thank you always and stay healthy+"


Source: Instiz

-Minzy :((((((((( Even if you go to another company and another group, always do your best I will always cheer for you :(((((((

-Really thank you so much for these past 8 years. I still have not let go of you guys. I have always dreaded this moment and always will dread this moment…and yet it has come. Minzy, I will be cheering for you.

-It really is such an awkward picture…It doesn’t even seem like 2NE1 :( Even so, I will still cheer for the new member and Gong Minzy’s bright future!!!

-Thank you so much for the past years. You guys have been with us for 8 years. Minzy wherever you go there have always been us who have loved you and will continue to love you. You have worked really hard during the past years. Thank you so much for being my superstar singer. Also, BomDaEl! I don’t even believe this, I can’t imagine how you guys are feeling…We are always here so don’t feel anxious. I love you guys

-Being a fan that really liked and loved, out of all the girl groups, only 2NE1,
YG will never be able to hire another treasure like our extraordinarily intelligent Minzy Unnie
I never even imagined that you would leave, so my heart hurts even more, but I know you will go to some other place and shine super brightly there.
It’s not that 2NE1 hated each other and ended on bad terms, so
I will always cheer for you guys and love you guys! Gong Minzy fighting too! 2NE1 fighting!

-Are you sure the picture where there are only three members was originally three members? Did someone cut one member out? I mean they used to be a team and since they so firmly decided to do so my heart does hurt…

-Seriously I cannot believe this, my heart really hurts because of this :( Even so, I will always be cheering for you Unnie.. Even though it will not be 2NE1, you guys will forever remain my role model.

-I like you a lot. I hope you don’t get hurt or be sad. I miss you. I hope all of you guys are getting on well.

Author's Notes:
-Big thanks to my friend Dawn
-As you can see most of my author notes recently is thanking Dawn, it's because I'm currently having exams (3 more days before it ends) and I asked my friend Dawn to help me out with my translation, I will be having a short holiday after my exams so I would be posting more posts by then

No comments:

Post a Comment