Thursday 19 May 2016

[KNETZ] “I forgot the years”…Sandara Park, textbook for a baby face

Source: Naver

[+145 -9] To be honest it is really amazing that she can continue to sit like that throughout the filming of Sugarman. (Not sure what this means? Cause I don't watch Sugarman)

[+78 -5] ….such a pretty face…

[+85 -15] Are you sure Sandara Park’s age is thirty something this year?? With that face, anyone would believe that she is only in her twenties. Seriously this person is aging in the opposite direction.

[+85 -16] Sandara Park is always refreshing

[+25 -4] She seriously has a baby face…so pretty<3

[+18 -2] Stop explaining the selfie now…

Author's Notes:
-The last comment I think its because the article provided a definition of a selfie and used the 4W1H (technically 5W1H) I only use in composition to explain it

-By the way, can anyone find me more links to other members' articles? Cause I can't seem to find them. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment