Tuesday 3 May 2016

[KNETZ] Sandara Park, ‘Close-up flawless water light skin~’

Source: Naver

[+2737 -35] Being fashionable is hard. I still have a long way to go

[+2447 -97] Looks like a squid wearing a clothes and a hat on a pasture.

[+1989 -73] I wish Dara Unnie could just wear a dress and be pretty, it’s wasting her beautiful face. Why only stick to hip-hop, I wish her agency would just let her wear a variety of clothing…

[+1631 -55] Her face is really pretty but her fashion…

[+756 -18] Nowadays all the idols’ sunglasses are really unique

[+701 -16] I bet she would still look prettier than that even if she didn’t washer hair and wore training pants. These people don’t know how to use a pretty face

[+577 -13] Her fashion coordinator must be crazy.

[+548 -8] I came in here because I was shocked by her photo hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment