Sunday 10 January 2016

[C-NETZ] YG: Park Bom has no plans for a comeback temporarily, the MAMA performance was a present for fans (03/12/15)

[Weibo Post has 3698 Reposts 3007 Comments 11k Likes]



[+1542] YG knows that Park Bom has to appear on the stage sooner or later but when and where to appear is also important and this kind of things will perhaps be only this time, definitely cannot blindly suffer the grievances like the last time so (he) chose the MAMA stage where all eyes would be on the performances. Even if we do not have an award but (I will) give you a surprise and all your spotlight would be taken. I can only say that Bom's stage was goodly chosen and also CL's song was a good selection

[+1398] As a passer, even though this does not affect 2NE1 as a group, they were the biggest highlight for this year's MAMA, when they appeared on the stage as a full group, it was super hyped, and also when CL opened her mouth and sang, it was really domineering ok!!!

[+1257] I will accept this present

[+985] I'm satisfied at least it's better than not seeing them

[+958] It's not that YG doesn't let them out, y'all should know the Koreans' personality

[+753] My favourite Girl Group is F(x) and 2NE1, their ability and unique style are one of a kind among girl groups, just that the road ahead is rough.

[+727] YG is very smart

[+627] YG, I thank your whole family, you let my Bom appear for a while I'm also thankful

[+629] Bom I miss you~ Thank you for your present, Girl Group that I love the most♥

Author's Note: 
-'Passer' (I made up the word because the direct translation was 'Pedestrian') means someone who is not a fan but a casual listener or someone from the other fandom
-There were a lot of Chinese Slangs so I kept the explanation as simple as possible
-I have a Ask.fm now, so you can ask me any questions there





No comments:

Post a Comment