Wednesday 20 January 2016

[KNETZ] Park Bom's appearance at YG's BBQ Restaurant

Source: Naver

[+31 -2] Pretty Bommie. Faster Comeback...I miss you

[+27 -2] I miss Park Bom's voice faster comeback!

[+23 -2] Bom-ah I hope to see you this year~~

[+23 -2] Please apply(?) more natural and lighter makeup on your face and do not touch it anymore!

[+14 -1] Bom-ah I really want to see you faster

[+13 -1] Bommie I miss you ㅜㅜ Miss you!!

[+12 -1] Park Bom I miss you ㅠㅠㅠ

[+6 -0] Cute ㅜㅜ I want to faster see a complete 2NE1 ㅠㅠㅠ

[+5 -1] Park Bom was pretty in the beginning when she debuted stop touching ㅠ I miss 2NE1 songs (This was what I understand, but I might be wrong)

[+3 -1] Hwaiting ##°^□^°## Cheer up


[UPDATE] More Positive Comments about our Bommie
Source: Naver

[+46 -0] Her natural light makeup is pretty good???

[+35 -0] Bommie's innocent makeup brings out her beauty more than the pigmented makeup

[+30 -1] Park Bom-ssi I miss you. I hope you would quickly comeback and do activities with a great song

[+32 -2] (I don't really understand this comment but it's about her pretty looks and asking her to comeback soon)

[+27 -1] Park Bom I miss your voice ㅠ Hurry and comeback!!!


Author's Notes
-I tried my best to translate most of the Korean ones, I opted out 2 comments because I can only understand a little bit of it but it is about her cute looks and wanting to see more of her and her voice

-Can anybody tell me what is the difference between "I miss you" and "I want to see you" in Korean? Thank you ♥

-Big thanks to the user that gave me the link to this article♥♥♥

-Although the upvotes are less, at least its still positive ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment