Tuesday 26 January 2016

[KNETZ] Sandara Park, Angel Bread certification shot "90s memories flashback"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

[+126 -2] Korea's 3 awesome breads, Kukjinni Bread, Finkl Bread and Pokemon Bread 

(Kukjinni Bread)
                        
 (FinkL Bread)

(Pokemon Bread)

[+91 -6] It seems like a Special Appearance, work hard in your obligations good-natured Dara

[+59 -5] (Dara is) increasingly good at acting. I will support you coolly(?) It's a little sad for Dara (I think OP is sad for Dara because her acting is not that recognised?)

[+35 -3] I'm glad it's good to see ^^

[+40 -6] ㅋ ㅋ Finkl Bread was famous (before)

Author's Notes:
-Because the comments are long, I might have made some mistakes accidentally, do forgive me for the mistakes! Really sorry about it


No comments:

Post a Comment