Tuesday 12 January 2016

[CNETZ] CL's W Korea Photoshoot with her Sister

[Weibo Post has 2143 Reposts 1387 Comments 10k Likes]



[+490] CL's silver-grey hair is totally pretty

[+369] Omg, she has the celebrity force even though she is not a celebrity

[+320] The queen has a sister!!! First time knowing that

[+253] 美丽小姐 (Resident CL hater in comment sections) will not be on the way? (OP is asking whether 美丽小姐 will come and leave negative comments about CL again)

[+228] Looks like Lee Hayi

[+231] Oh shit, her sister is really beautiful

[+212] Seeing so many of CL's pictorials, this one is the most beautiful

[+172] CL's sister really looks like Lee Hi

Author's Notes:
-Someone requested in my Ask.fm for a CL and Harin article, I searched for the article on Naver but there is none with comments so I hope you would like this post. Really sorry about it!
-You will see me posting more CNETZ comments nowadays because there is not much news about 2NE1 on Naver so I hope you would understand
-If you have any requests, you can leave it in the comment sections or drop it in my Ask.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment