Monday 18 January 2016

[KNETZ] YG celebrates Minzy's 23 Birthday "Getting Prettier and Prettier"

Article Source: Herald Pop Via Naver


[+445 -13] Why celebrate her Birthday when she's kept on the side, give her some activities

[+315 -2] Wow, I remembered she was 16 when she debuted, time flies;;;

[+322 -10] Send her out as a solo.. she has a lot of potential

[+170 -3] Heol~~ she's 23?? She's so young when Fire was out

[+143 -2] Already 23 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

[+22 -1] It's sad that someone so young can't promote properly even though she can sing and dance.. she has the most stable vocal in 2NE1

[+18 -2] Gong Minji is 23?ㅎㅎ I thought she was in her mid-late 20s because because she debuted a long time ago

[+12 -1] When is the comeback? What the hellㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

[+14 -2] Gong Minzy Happy Birthdayㅋ ㅋ Come back with some new music

[+10 -1] Her dancing is really daebak

[+7 -0] She's still 23.. she's really a baby when she debuted (Not in a literal meaning)

[+9 -1] I will be waiting for your comeback Mingkki Hwaiting!

[+6 -0] Mingkki Happy Birthday! I want you to comeback in a good shape

[+5 -0] Happy Birthday~♡

Author's Note:
-Sorry I did not post much lately ;-; I was at my Grandma's house with no wifi
-My sis lend my computer to her friend so updates might a bit slow cause I'm configuring it on my phone
-#23YearsofMinzy

No comments:

Post a Comment