Thursday 28 January 2016

[KNETZ] (Instiz) Park Bom's Prime Days



Source: Instiz

[1] 2NE1's debut is the primeㅋㅋI really like their featuring with BIGBANG 

[2] When she was in Anystar

[3] So pretty... You and I (I think OP means Park Bom is pretty during You & I)

[4] She was really pretty then

[5] Even when she was caught eating Corn (A lot of people agreed with this)

[6] Please stop (getting) plastic surgeryㅜㅜㅜ

[7] She was pretty during Anystar and until(?) I don't care

[8] She was really pretty when BIGBANG's "We Belong Together" came out

[9] Pretty

[10] Anystar- I Don't Care her face was pretty, she's still pretty now (Roughly what I understood)

[11] She was the prettiest during 2NE1 TV

[12] She's really pretty now 

[13] She was really pretty in 2NE1 TV ㅠㅠ

[14] She was really pretty during BIGBANG's featurings and also really pretty during "Fire", "I Don't Care" and even "You and I"!

[15] Even when she has no makeup on, she's prettyㅠㅠㅠ


Author's Notes:
-I will update more articles tomorrow
-Any requests please drop it in my Ask.fm or mention me on Twitter (@2NE1BUZZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment