Monday 11 January 2016

[CNETZ] Park Bom's "Don't touch my health food"

[Weibo Post has 134 Reposts 464 Comments 2407 Likes]



This post was advertising maintaining weight and also Bom's Iconic Phrase "Don't touch my health food" but there were a lot comments about her drug 'scandal' and the fans that responded to them were very logical and was not targeting at specific groups so I decided to translate the comments because maybe we can learn something from it. The responses are top comments on the Weibo Post

[+267] Those that said 5 different kind of faces, do you grow 5 eyes?

[+199] Don't understand why a person's efforts and abilities have to be linked to her looks, if you don't like it you can U-Turn and walk away, nobody forced you to to find a sense of presence here, you are not the one who bear the pain of cosmetic surgery, and also not the one who resist eating good food and desperately exercise to keep in shape, you did not do anything, what right do you have to deny other people, what right do you have to insult her. Look at your shabby keyboard first. Because of a so called 'scandal' from a person you do not personally know. Hope your idol have a scandal soon

[+197] Even though I'm a girl, seeing Bom's leg will make me drool

[+196] Park Bom I really miss you, although I am not a fan of female idols, but there are some that I like, Bom is the one I love the most, there's no other. I like your singing, I like your looks, I also like her fluffy voice when she speaks, and also when you cried and destroyed your makeup I also love you to death

[+156] I really miss her

[+152] You can't afford to insult YG ( YG artistes)

[+151] If you don't like, don't come and find a sense of presence, your idol is bombed (It's not in a literal sense, it's a type of slang)

[+121] Bom indeed had plastic surgery, she said it before (She never said it before, commenter got it wrong) at first I thought Bom's face is fake and never had a good impression of her. After watching roommate, I immediately became a passer fan, she's a really cute women, hope that in a situation where you do not understand the other party, don't arbitrarily judge others

Author's Note:
-"Don't find a sense of presence" means don't come to this post and get attention
-Like I said I'm backtracking articles but the likes on the comments are new ones
-If you are new here please read the FAQs

No comments:

Post a Comment