Thursday 18 February 2016

[CNETZ] Bom spotted entering and leaving YG Entertainment (Old)

[Weibo Post has 477 Reposts 642 Comments 3143 Likes]

[+310] I beg K-Netizens to let her off, I miss her to death 

[+240] It's still no use how K-Netizens dogs slander her! Look at how many people believe her! Miss her!

[+204] It's been too long I receive any information about Bom T.T I really miss you

[+177] My Bom!!! 21 definitely will be Daebak!! BJ will work hard to cheer!!!

[+149] I really really miss her.♥♥♥ She suffered so much that she is not supposed to suffer, she's very naive, cute and pure, she's my Bom, even though she's older T.T T.T T.T

[+144] Such a good lady, she's not fake and also naturally cute, she has no definite view of herself and don't know how to pretend (OP is meaning she is straightforward), honestly, to see if a female idol is a really 'good', is to see the amount of female fans, females are really good at seeing if the other female is really good or pretending to be good.

[+106] I'm going to cry, Bom I really miss you😭😭😭 

[+104] Bommie T.T

[+84] Bomi-ah, are you finally going to come back

[+70] No matter what the K-Netizens say, C-Bj waited for Bom for a full year

Author's Notes:
-Some Bjs call Bommie as Bomi

No comments:

Post a Comment