Saturday 6 February 2016

[KNETZ] 2NE1 CL, mole on the chest? Reveals crazy voluminous (boobs)

Source: Instiz

[1] So sexy~ (OP wrote the English word in Korean) 

[2] Woo~~~~~hoo/~~~~~~~ (I can't squeeze it) *This is what I understood ;)

[3] Unnie...♥

[4] Heol, Daebak
-I'm envious

[5] Woah as expected of CL-jjing, really sexy 

[6] (Missed the timing to post picture) woo~~~~~~~hoo~~~~~~~~~~

[7] Uwah her body is jjang

[8] Body jjang jjang

[9] Heol goosebumps the mole is in that place 

[10] Chaerinnie's lips is jjang pretty

[11] This is the kind of girl's body that I like

[12] Chae..Chaerin ah...! Heart don't act up (It means her heart can't take it)

[13] Woah, Chaerin Unnie is really very prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you Unnie! (You're) mine forever!!!!

Author's Notes:
-OP missed the timing of posting the picture because another user posted the picture earlier than him/her

No comments:

Post a Comment