Thursday 25 February 2016

[CNETZ] Spreading some OT4 love~♡





[Weibo Post has 368 Reposts 513 Comments 3201 Likes]


[+215] Don't post about my unnies easily, I thought they were coming back, shocked till I'm shivering

[+173] I waited eventually for BIGBANG, 1 song listen to 4,5 years, so easy *bye bye emoji*

[+169] 21 have not has a comeback for 2 years. Wtf. Why is it so hard for YG Groups to comeback😂😂😂 Winner took a year and a half to comeback. Akmu is almost 2 years and still have not comeback. Lee Hi is also 3 years + right😂😂😂 Chrysanthemum (Yang) is still not in the sky (Heaven)

[+148] I think its not Chrysanthemum's problem but actually Korean People's problem

[+123] Honestly, I really like this group, their style is superb and they have superb abilities, they have different styles with SNSD, very domineering, Old Yang better faster let them out

[+116] In my eyes, Korean Girl Groups is divided into 2NE1 and other Girl Groups

[+111] I want to see Ms Bom, want to see youthful looking Little Unnie, want to see (stage) presence Queen, want to see dancing robot. Most importantly, I want to see them comeback together

[+101] As a YG family fan, it's not a problem to listen to a song for 4-5 years :)

[+97] I only want to say it doesn't matter if the comeback time is slower if you don't disband😭

No comments:

Post a Comment