Sunday 21 February 2016

[CNETZ] When the brother request something, the Santoki sister who immediately accepts the request ^^




[Weibo Post has 1598 Reposts 1174 Comments 14k Likes]

[+1027] I'm really very envious of this kind of sister, (If you) say buy and she will buy and she's also very happy T.T Also, she looks very beautiful T.T

[+984] In contrast! The one that seems happier is Santoki😂😂😂😂

[+687] I always have a infinite of good feelings of Santoki

[+590] My god, I actually forgot she has a younger brother and he has a older sister😂

[+442] The most scariest thing is having a brother who ask things from you everyday for 10 years

[+445] Other people's sister :)

[+391] If it was my sister: "Buy what? Dream on"

[+383] I need a Big sister like Dara and a younger brother like GD

[+341] Goddess Dara is the world's prettiest older sister

Author's Notes:
-I have launched my translation blog for BIGBANG~ Do check them out^^ →www.BIKUBANGBUZZ.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment