Tuesday 16 February 2016

[KNETZ] F(x)'s Luna-2NE1's Gong Minji Lunch Date

Source: Instiz

[1] Beauty+Beauty=Mine (OP means that both Minzy and Luna belongs to her/him
-










(Picture attached to reply)

[2] Uwah Luna is a Social Networking Queen/King

[3] Oh both of them are close...! (I don't understand what's after that T.T)

[4] Heol, long time no see Minji

[5] (Why does) YG not spit out Minzy's solo...

[6] The both of them are cute in the picturesㅋㅋㅋ

[7] Ah I want to see Gong Minji

[8] A good combination!!

[9] Minji-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ faster comebackㅠㅠㅠ

[10] It's nice to see that the two of them are closeㅋㅋ (What I understand)

[11] An unexpected friendshipㅋㅋㅋㅋwarm

Author's Notes:
-Sorry for not updating yesterday T.T I was having diarrhoea





No comments:

Post a Comment