Friday 26 February 2016

[CNETZ] The cake that CL received for her Birthday..

[Weibo Post has 1082 Reposts 874 Comments 11k Likes]


[+602] It should be the brand that gave it to her. See, when you are insulting her, she already has what thousands of girls dreamed to have, and also achievements

[+545] I feel that CL in this picture is really feminine and really beautiful

[+423] It looks too real, when I saw it at first, I thought why is the cake put on top of the bag😂

[+291] Happy Birthday CL, heart-warming toki came online to celebrate for CL

[+288] This cake looks like it has a smell of new purse😂

[+243] Only she dare to wear this type of clothes

[+209] Happy Birthday Queen......

[+183] Queen is so beautiful, she laughs like a maiden❤ Happy Birthday

[+154] Dara sent the picture to Instagram :)

[+144] Wow wow wow, the queen is beautiful

[+122] I almost can't recognise that she wore a baseball tee...

[+122] She's 26? It's so fast, who gave her the purse cake haha

[+103] My God! CL looks good! The cake looks too real or its the real one! Happy CL Day

[+114] I want to know who gave it to her

[+87] I'm not even envious :) (It's sarcasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment