Thursday 18 February 2016

[CNETZ] CL's pictorial for W Korea




[Weibo Post has 569 Reposts 554 Comments 6682 Likes]

[+438] She and her fans are living in their own 'Queen' world... 

[+314] The one that said you can't appreciate, please get lost okay? Why are you looking for attention. Express my love for my queen♥

[+270] ♥♥Our CL is not as pure as other Girl Groups♥♥ but our CL has a domineering force that other Girl Group does not have♥♥I express my love for Goddess CL♥♥I wish the complete group will comeback soon♥♥

[+276] Those that said it's not nice, other than her, who can hold the look? Is it your group that acts delicate and pure? Your vision/taste is only like this...

[+253] It does not mean anything when you can't appreciate it :)

[+167] You can't appreciate her domineering force ;) Is Auntie Generation here ;)

[+152] A muggle here feels that it only is 'Smart'

[+149] Other than the queen, I doubt other people can pull off this look :)

[+121] Everytime Bommie call "Chaerin-ah", CL will become a little cutie from a domineering queen and after that will say "Unnie-ah". I'm "powerless", I hope 2NE1 will faster comeback

Author's Notes:
-The hate comments written by other fans are literally insulting and degrading (They called CL fat and black (skin colour)) when she was in Jeremy Scott's show. That's why Chinese Fans are more defensive about their bias
-My translation might seem like it is a really minor thing but the impact is greater if you read the negative comments without translation and understand it
-Me when I read the 1st Comment. Can't her fans call her Queen? Do we need your permission to call her Queen?
-'Smart' is a internet slang which means a mix of Japanese and Europe rock band fashion
(Picture for referance)

No comments:

Post a Comment