Sunday 7 February 2016

[CNETZ] (Daum) When the Queen is out, she's unrivaled! #CL彩琳# the International Character









[Weibo Post has 1501 Reposts 899 Comments 11k Likes]

[+494] She definitely suits the Europe/America Circle

[+447] Some people do not need to emphasise how she looks :) I'm a fan of her looks

[+351] She's already not a goddess but instead, she's a queen♥

[+317] I have to say, Old Yang is really selfish, this is the difference between YG and SM

[+252] I really the Queen's hair colour in the 7th pic♥

[+228] The Queen is really domineering! 4 Girls please quickly comeback! Waiting for you

[+221] As a girl, I'm only envious of CL

[+206] It's 李彩麟, type correctly ok? :) (OP types CL's name in Chinese wrongly)

[+194] In Europe/America CL is the hottest Korean Celebrity ooo

[+181] I have to say, CL looks very domineering and like a queen, but under the stage she's cute

[+135] I admit that CL's bare looks is not good, but at least she did not go for plastic surgery because of this reason, not like others??? And also what's wrong with CL with heavy makeup? She knows her own flaws and still don't let people make up for it? Some people please don't run to other people's post and bark????

[+141] Queen♥ I'm envious of her relationship with BIGBANG

Author's Notes:
-"International Character" means no matter where the countries she's in, she has aura and can quell others
-If any salties are going to come at me for the title, I translated according to the post and if you can't handle it, Get Lost! Since I know my translation is being posted on Onehallyu and there are bound to be trolls and haters there
-To CL

No comments:

Post a Comment