Monday 8 February 2016

[CNETZ] A compilation of Park Bom's beautiful legs, Unnie's legs are really beautiful~~









[Weibo Post has 3511 Reposts 2056 Comments 11k Likes]

[+596] Bom not only has legs, she also has a (big) chest♥♥♥♥ Just that she does not like exposing

[+509] I can't appreciate her looks but I can't disprove her legs

[+438] (Her leg is) So long, thin and straight, and also not a skin and bones. (I'm not saying Bommie is chubby~)

[+286] She has looks, legs, chest, waist, an ass, her family is rich and she also has character and personality, a total 白富美😳

[+321] My noona not only has beautiful legs, she herself is prettier ok.♥

[+272] Bommie's bottom clothings is always missing😂😂😂

[+225] A muggle like me has already licked the screen until its wet👍 (Not in a literal sense)

[+166] Those that said she's ugly, I tapped into their profile's album and I can't take it anymore, if you have money and time, might as well go for plastic surgery, don't do a lot of weird things because you are ugly

Author's Notes:
-白富美 means a woman who has fair skin (白), is rich (富), and is pretty and has a good body + has a lot of qualities (美)

No comments:

Post a Comment