Saturday 20 February 2016

[CNETZ] Recent 2NE1 Updates~♥






[Weibo Post has 683 Reposts 1105 Comments 9141 Likes]

[+841] Luna said that Minzy and her have a lot common points and aspiration so they became close friends. During F(x)'s concert, Minzy went to the venue and watched. 

[+803] After singing Come Back Home, my unnies really went home and 'play'

[+644] What about Park Bom T.T 

[+534] My god, a muggle here feels that Dara has goddess-like looks, youthful looking Dara is so beautiful, is she really a 84'er? 

[+440] There's also Bom, I will not ever forget the moment she appeared on MAMA and I was so excited, fancams from different angles replayed a lot of time, 2NE1 faster comeback❤

[+353] Bom unnie said before, 2NE1 do not have so many friends in the (entertainment) circle, other than within the company. To other people they are 'weird' people, they have a different image than other girl groups. But they always hope to get to know other people, just that not much people dare to get close to them. I'm really happy now that they have opened their hearts and interact outside, the 2NE1 after that will be happier!♥

[+345] After stanning Bom, I now know what is a hermit

[+314] (Minzy's) relationship with Luna looks good

[+246] Bommie, we are also missing you T.T

[+209] Why did you not write Bom's name! What are you meaning!!! 

[+198] Huh? Minzy and Luna are good friends?? I'm I the last one to know it?

[+191] What about Bom

No comments:

Post a Comment